TBR Tuesday- Jujupage1s reads

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

It's TBR Tuesday! What will I be reading next?

Hetty Feather by Jacqueline Wilson- as well as Sapphire Battersea and Emerald Star-#reread



Swallows and Amazons by Arthur Ransome



Ghosts of Shanghai by Julian Sedgwick

All creatures great and small by James Herriot



French reads
La baie des requins par Daniel Vaxelaire 



Histoire de la RΓ©union par Orphie




What will you be reading next? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My main blog:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Proving people wrong - Becoming Michelle Obama

We mustn't work hard to make others happy - Becoming Michelle Obama

First impressions of Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell