How I get over reading slumps!

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I feel like everybody goes through a period of time when they just don't want to read. Recently, I've been quite busy with work experience and school and I didn't have the time to get much reading done. However, there have been quite a few books that I've been reading recently, that I've been meaning to get through but just hadn't had the time to. What I decided to do, to help me with getting a bit more reading done, is to read in every spare minute of my time. For example, when I come back from the dance studio after work experience, I can perhaps pick up the book I'm reading and read it while I have the time. Even if it's just for 5 or 15 minutes, I find this really effective. I also try to read before I go to bed because that's when I find that I have the most time during my day and I find that it really helps me get to sleep a lot better. If I don't have time at night to get much reading done though, I'll usually read in the morning. To get me in the mood for reading, I also watch book YouTube channels like Jadeyraereads and the Book Roast. I find that listening to them talk about books, really makes me want to read too.

What are your tips to get over reading slumps? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My main blog:
Keeping Up With Juliette

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Proving people wrong - Becoming Michelle Obama

We mustn't work hard to make others happy - Becoming Michelle Obama

First impressions of Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell