What's the next book after James Herriot's memoir, All Creatures Great and Small?- TBR Tuesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

As I'm sure some of you may know, the sequel to the book I'm currently reading now is All Things Bright and Beautiful by James Herriot. As I'm reaching an end to his first novel, All Creatures Great and Small its time to talk about the next book I'll be reading. I read the blurb of All Things Bright and Beautiful and already, I seem rather intrigued. Knowing from the first book that James found some of the medicines of that time fairly useless, especially the tuberculin testing on cows, his second book is about him entering a new decade, the 30s where medical science is improving. I am intrigued to find out how quick some of his treatments just a few years back are like now. As we all know, around this point, Britain is on the verge of war. I am curious to find out whether he joins the war or not and leaves behind his job as a vet since on the blurb it says "with Britain on the verge of war, James faces a decision that could separate him from Darrowby-and Helen- for ever...." This also means that he is married to Helen! I was introduced to her in the first book and she seems like an interesting person with an interesting background since she sadly, just lost her mother.



What do you think about this new novel? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My main blog:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Proving people wrong - Becoming Michelle Obama

We mustn't work hard to make others happy - Becoming Michelle Obama

First impressions of Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell