Book review- Tom Sawyer

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I've been meaning to do this review for a while now but for some weird reason I've been putting it off. So here it is, the long awaited review of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain. 

I read the French manga version of Tom Sawyer but the basic story is still there. I really enjoyed reading it, I thought it was light-hearted and funny. My favourite part of the book was when Tom and his friends escaped to an island and pretended to be pirates. Tom escaped because he thought that his aunt would want him out of her sight and he also just had enough of school. At first, they thought it was fun but then they started to miss their families and they ended up going back. Haha.

I also really enjoyed all the really intense parts when they get stuck in the cave with Joe L'indien when he is looking for treasure!



Have you read Tom Sawyer before? Let me know in the comments below and i'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My main blog:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Proving people wrong - Becoming Michelle Obama

We mustn't work hard to make others happy - Becoming Michelle Obama

First impressions of Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell