Readalong- How I'm getting on with reading Professor Noel Fitzpatrick's book Becoming The Supervet

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

As some of you may know, I've been reading Professor Noel Fitzpatrick's book called becoming The Supervet. I received this book as a Christmas present from my parents, and since I've been pining for it for ages, I was so happy when I finally got it. A couple weeks after Christmas, I decided to start reading it and since then, I've been really enjoying it. I'm currently on page 31 and chapter 3- The Robin and the Chestnut Tree. Up to this point, I have found out so many interesting facts about him that I didn't know before. I found out that his family were strictly religious, I'm guessing Catholic which makes sense since so many people in Northern Ireland then and now were and are Catholic. I also found out that his father was an excellent businessman, especially in the field of buying and selling land for his livestock that him and his Noel spent precious hours looking after. Due to this, Noel bought a large section of land which would become the premises for his business, Fitzpatrick Referrals and for the amazing documentary, The Supervet. Sadly, I also found out that his father died of a brain haemorrhage and couldn't see his son succeed in his dream. But he did see the very beginning of Noel's business and was happy by what he had achieved in the moment.



Have you read this book before? Let me know in the comments below and i'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My main blog:
Keeping up with Juliette

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Proving people wrong - Becoming Michelle Obama

We mustn't work hard to make others happy - Becoming Michelle Obama

First impressions of Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell